Dates Nutrition: Dates Calories, Milk and Dates Fruit Benefits
Dates Nutrition: Dates Calories, Dates Milk and Dates Fruit Benefits
Dates health benefits can be practically seen in the highly nutritive value of Dates Milk and Dates Fruit in this publication. Meanwhile dates nutrition regardless of dates calories, have been remarkably effective in dates for weight loss diet programme.
Nature has bestowed upon man several treasures for his well-being and complete wholeness. Some of these treasures are found in the smallest of fruits. One of such fruits is the dates.
Called by the french Datte is a brown, oblong edible fruit of a tall palm with pinnate leave.
Dates fruits are one-seeded fruits of the dates palm tree, which is botanically known as Phoenix dactylifera.
The common English names are dried dates, dates, and date palm. Dates fruits are usually oblong, with varying sizes, shapes, colours, consistency and quality.
Believed to originate from the Persian Gulf, this fruit is one of nature’s exclusive gifts. It is popularly grown in Nigeria, Egypt, Algeria and Saudi Arabia.
Dates Nutrition: Constituents
What is Dates diabetes Correlation?
How many dates to eat per day?
How to eat dates?
Types of Dates:
There are several varieties of dates, some of which include:
- Dayri: Also known as the Monastery Dates, these dates are lengthy, slim, and black in color.
- Deglet Noor: This is one of the best varieties available in Algeria. These are semi dry and not so sweet. They are mostly used in cooking.
- Saidy: These are extremely popular and extremely sweet. They are mostly grown in hot weather conditions.
- Hayani: They are substantially grown in Egypt. These are gentle and dark red to black in color.
- Thoory: Sweet, nutty flavored dry dates fruit. Known as the bread date because it is suited to baking. It has a medium to large oblong fruit with golden-brown flesh.
- Zahidi: Sweet sugary flavored semi-dry date. Medium sized fruit with smooth, glossy skin and golden-yellow, meaty flesh.
- Sukkari: These delectable dates are notoriously soft and have a very sweet flavor, and are said to almost melt in your
- Kholas: These golden-brown dates have a unique, toasted flavor and medium-thickness skin.
Dates health benefits can be practically seen in the highly nutritive value of Dates Milk and Dates Fruit. Regardless of dates calories, dates for weight loss have been remarkably effective in weight loss diet programme.
Body mass builders and Fitness trainers consume dates before and sometimes after exercises for effective results in their fitness goal.
Mankind is indeed blessed beyond measure. Dates are a strong evidence of that blessing. Its importance can not be overemphasized in the home as an indispensable companion.
Dates Fruit Benefits/Dietary Importance of Dates
- Anti-inflammatory Properties: The presence of Magnesium makes dates important in the treatment of chronic inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and allergic reactions.
- Treatment of Respiratory Problems: Dates are recommended as a helpful remedy for the treatment of coughs, bronchial catarrh, asthma, tuberculosis, cold, flu and sore throat.
- Dates Fruit as a Digestive Aid: Dates have a sufficient amount of soluble dietary fibre that acts as a good digestive aid and stimulates bowel movement. They are therefore recommended in all cases of digestive problems which include constipation, indigestion, nausea and haemorrhoids.
- Improvement of Bone Health: Packed with significant amounts of minerals, dates are useful in strengthening bones. Minerals such as selenium, manganese, copper and magnesium found in dates greatly contribute to healthy bone development and strength, particularly with the progression of age.
- Maintenance of the Nervous System: Dates are a good source of vitamins which boost the health and function of the human nervous system. The abundant potassium content of dates also works to increase the speed and alertness of the brain. Potassium, which is a vital element of cells and body fluids, also controls the heart rate and blood pressure level of the body.
- Treatment of Sexual Weakness: Dates are a natural aphrodisiac. Studies have shown that dates fruit are beneficial in increasing libido. A handful of dates can be soaked in goat’s milk overnight and then ground with the same milk along with cardamom powder and honey. This acts as an effective tonic for increasing sexual endurance and reducing sterility. Dates contain high levels of estradiol and flavonoid, which can increase sperm count and motility.
- Maintenance of Dental Health: Dates contain fluorine, an important chemical element that inhibits tooth decay by removing plaque as well as strengthening the tooth enamel. The tooth enamel is made up of hydroxypatite which becomes resistant against tooth decay when it comes in contact with fluorine.
Read Also: Depression Increases Suicidal Thoughts Risk
What are dates fruit benefits when eaten with milk?
Mixture of dates fruit and milk called Dates milk though not tasty can be of benefits in curing many forms of diseases. ranging from anemia, cough, erectile dysfunction, insomnia, nervous diseases, etc.
Health Benefits of Dates Milk
- Erectile Dysfunction, Anemia, Nervous disease: Soak a good number of dates fruits for 24hours into a glass of milk. Add teaspoon of ginger, preferably grated, tip of a knife quantity of cardamon and saffron. Then eat and drink the drake milk mixture. To increase the potency, pour half glass of dates into 1 glass of milk and add 0.5 teaspoons of cinnamon. Keep for 24hours in a cool place. During the day drink dates milk and eat all dates fruit. Dates can be used in improving strength and combating anemia when used with walnuts.
- Cough: Eating dates fruits with warm milk and honey can assist remove sputum and fight a chronic cough. It is also a best practice to boil 5-8 dates fruit in a glass of milk and drink the dates milk hot.
- Constipation: Measure 500ml of milk, pour 5-8 dates fruit into it. Cook it as a compote, allow cool and brew. When this is nicely prepared, the next in line is intake of the bi-product. Drink 1 glass of the dates nutrition milk with dates fruits on an empty stomach in the morning. You can be surprised at the excellent breakfast you will be having by adding the remaining boiled dates to your morning porridge. Don’t forget to also drink milk with boiled dates, 5 of them would be enough before going to bed.
- Hypertension: The course of treatment for hypertension with dates milk can go beyond 3Weeks Minimum. It is advisable if there are no contraindications to eat 50-70 dates fruit soaked in milk 30 minutes before morning meals. This procedure can be repeated after 2-3 weeks.
- Insomnia, Nervous diseases, irritability: Eat 2-3 dates fruit at bedtime, drink them with warm milk.
- Heart Pain and Arrhythmias: In the case of chest pain or increased heart, it is recommended to eat 2 dates fruit with 2 teaspoons of half a glass of milk mixed with honey.
- Flatulence: This process will tenaciously assist you cope with the increased gas formation. All you need do is mix dates fruit crushed with ground black cumin in a 2:1 ratio and add to a milk glass. Drink the dates milk mixture all at same time.
- Hangover: In a situation where alcohol action always goes overboard in the system, dates can also help you cope with intoxication. Soak dates in milk for a day. the resulting infusion and the softened fruits are to be used. This is also best recommended for individual coping with alcohol addiction. You may also read: Hypnotherapy cure for women’s alcohol addiction.
Dates Fruit Benefits for Men
Milk with dates are of health benefits to men and are also essential in improving strength and energy among men. Dates Fruit soaked in milk when taken in the morning before activities of the day will improve work capacity, improve mood, cardiovascular system, gastrointestinal tract and help men cope with stress. the benefits of dates among men has been remarkably noted in the performance level of men who has added dates milk to a daily routine diet.
Milk with dates fruit have been found to be beneficial for men who has the intention of increasing their muscle mass and are frequently involved in gym sessions. We have also indicated earlier in the health benefits of dates that it can be used in treatment of erectile dysfunction and is also said to be a libido enhancer among men.
Dates Fruit Benefits for Women and Children
For active women who are actively in sports and caring for their figure, to who intends using dates for weight loss, these dates fruit with milk can be of health benefit. They give strength during physical activity and exertion, it helps in muscle mass formation and will also satisfy hunger after exercise.
Dates Fruit soaked in milk facilitate premenstrual syndrome, rejuvenate the body. They are useful for women carrying a child, as well as provide the developing child in the womb with necessary substances. A few dates with a glass of milk will help a pregnant woman to cope with toxicosis, maintain healthy hair, skin, and nails.
They improve the work of the vascular system and the composition of the blood, which helps to remove excess fluid from the body and get rid of edema, and also prevent the development of varicose veins. Dates with milk will help to strengthen the muscles of the uterus, which prevents early termination of pregnancy, facilitates childbirth.
Dates Fruit Benefits for Nursing Mothers
Nursing mothers also should eat dates soaked in milk. It improves the production and quality of breast milk and becomes more nutritious and beneficial to the baby. Dates with milk will support the necessary level of energy, vitality, and mood. Vitamin A (retinol) is needed to maintain good vision and physical growth. Dates with milk are especially useful for schoolchildren and students during training and exams.
Much is known about the benefits of dates with milk – this is a scientifically proven fact. Scientists have found that by eating only one fruit with a draught of milk, a person starts the “irreversible process of recovery” in the body. Eat dates with milk and you certainly will be healthy. According to Legitng